Comité International des Plastiqes en Agriculture organization and members
Comité International des Plastiqes en Agriculture organization: members
Members of the CIPA bring an added value in order to achieve objectives:
- Active members: the National Committees for Plastics in Agriculture ( NCPA);
- Associated members: individuals or legal entities whose activity is related to plasticulture, in countries without NCPA;
- Affiliated members: non-profit organisations, associations, university, institutions,
and in general any scientific organisation, or individuals who are not involved in the plastics business;
- Honorary members: prominent individuals who have contributed in an outstanding way to the aims pursued by the CIPA. To study and analyse any relevant questions related to plastics in agriculture and the environment.
Comité International des Plastiqes en Agriculture organization:
The CIPA is managed by the general assembly, the board and the executive committee and general technical commissions.
Executive council (steering committee):
- President: Paul Cammal (France)
- Vice-Presidents: Dr Juan Munguia-Lopez (Mexico) and Itzhak Esquira (Israel)
- General Secretary-Treasurer : Bernard Le Moine (France)
Mission & objectives:
To promote biodegradability as a new functionnality for agricultural plastic waste management, when material or energy recovery solutions are not environmentally, economically or technically achievable.
- Support innovation and new applications of biodegradable plastics: effective service-life, crop, climate, environmental and social conditions.
- To bring expertise within relevant standardisation comites.
- To promote technical benefit and environmental respect.
- To contribute to the establisement of communication tools towards officials international standards.
- To support national “biodegradable committee”.Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org “Cipa biodegradable committee”